Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Texas Roads



I love finding new books to read. For those of you who don't know me, I am an avid book reader. I mainly like Christian Fiction, biographies, older Christian books, etc. I just recently found out about a book that was chosen as a finalist in the 2009 American Christian Fiction Writers' Genesis Competition. The title of it is Texas Roads and the author is... Cathy Bryant!! She posted on her blog about needing some reviewers and so I emailed her asking about what I could do to help her. She gave me the honor of reviewing this book when it is published (it is set to be out in the spring).
It sounds like a great book!! Very interesting plot. A young lady, Dani Davis, has been secretly financing renovations in downtown Miller's Creek. Steve Miller is determined to save his dying hometown but when vandalism jeopardizes the downtown renovation, he suspects Dani. Will they call a truce for a higher cause?
Cathy has written several devotions that have been published in books, magazines and online but this will be her first fiction book. And she is, of course, from Texas:) If you would like to find out more about this great sounding book, go to Texas Roads. There you can find out more book info, read the first chapter, and maybe find out more about Cathy:) You can also read this interview with Cathy at the Texarkana Gazette. The article is down the page just a little bit. Thanks everyone and I hope you click over to Cathy's site and check out her book:)

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

Thanks for this post. May hop on over to Cathy's site and check it out.
Blessings! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...