Friday, April 9, 2010
Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk Giveaway 2 winners!!!
I was recently contacted by Horizon to see if I wanted to work with their company to host a giveaway. There will be 2 winners for this so please make sure you read to the end and enter.
Now I love Chocolate Milk. I am not a real big white milk drinker but I love drinking chocolate milk!! I am pretty picky though about the flavor. This is one chocolate milk I am going to have to try. It is good for you! Here is what their site says about this great milk.
Mmm chocolate! Horizon Organic lowfat Chocolate Milk with DHA Omega-3 provides a great tasting and easy way to add calcium and DHA to your family’s diet. DHA Omega-3 is an important nutrient that helps support heart, brain and eye health, and it’s available in lowfat half gallons.
DHA belongs to a category of healthy fatty acids known as Omega-3's. Found in high concentrations in the tissues of the brain and eye, DHA Omega-3 is thought to help support healthy function in these areas. DHA has also been shown to help support heart health.
• DHA provides a nutritional boost for children's growing minds and bodies. Children's brains grow incredibly fast. In fact, the brain nearly quadruples in the first five years of life.
• DHA is a key structural component of the brain, yet many young children don't get their recommended daily amount of DHA as it is found in a limited number of food sources.
Horizon Organic Milk Plus DHA Omega-3 is fortified with a natural, 100 percent vegetarian and sustainable source of DHA - a safe, wholesome, delicious way to bring more of this important nutrient into your family's diet.
Visit http://www.horizonorganicdha.com/ to learn more!
Flavored Milk is a Nutrient-Rich Beverage
· Flavored milk provides the same nine as unflavored milk (calcium, potassium, phosphorous, protein, vitamins A, D, B12, and niacin), and can help kids meet their calcium requirements.
· Flavored milk consumers did not have higher total fat or calorie intakes than non milk consumers
Kids Love the Taste of Flavored Milk
· According to 2005 USDA data, 66% of the milk chosen by children in schools is flavored
Another way to stay up with Horizon is through their Facebook page.
Now, I know after reading this that you are going to want to rush out and buy some at your grocery store. But, if you can wait long enough, you may just win some!!
2 of my readers are going to win 4 coupons each. 2 of them are for a free half gallon of Horizon Organic lowfat
This is for US entrants only.
Mandatory Entry- Go to the Horizon website and look around. Then come back and tell me another product you would love to try.
Extra Entries. These can only be done after the mandatory entry has been finished.
1.Go to the Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk page and tell me another interesting thing you learned.
2. Become a follower. If you are already a follower, please comment and let me know:)
3.Tweet about it. Please post your link on here from your tweet. You can do this daily. 1 tweet a day please.
4.Post about this on your blog. You get 3 comments for this. So please comment three times.
5.Link it up. If you add this to a linky come back and let me know. Also tell me which one please.
This giveaway will end 4/16. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. They will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will have to be chosen. Thanks for entering everyone!!
with DHA Omega-3 and 2 coupons for $1 off a half gallon of the same milk. So 2 of you will get 4 coupons.