Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Review of It Had To Be You by Janice Thompson


A modern love story that will have readers laughing out loud! It Had to Be You is the final book in author Janice Thompson’s beloved Weddings by Bella series.

In It Had to Be You, Bella couldn't be happier that her long-feuding Aunt Rosa and Uncle Lazarro have finally admitted their love for one another and are getting married. Their forties-style wedding is sure to be a night to remember. But when the Rossi house begins to fill up with family from Italy and an old mobster from New Jersey life starts to get complicated. Will Lazarro's friend from the past drive the happy couple apart once more? And will Bella ever have time to think of her own rapidly-approaching wedding amidst the chaos?

Janice Thompson is a seasoned romance author and native Texan. An experienced wedding coordinator herself, Thompson brings alive in her books the everyday drama and humor of getting married. She is the author of Fools Rush In and Swinging on a Star. She lives in Texas

My Thoughts- I have read some of Janice Thompson's older mystery novels. Those were pretty interesting. This one was funny, but I personally didn't care for it. Maybe it was almost too funny? The mobsters, talking parrot, etc. Maybe it was just me. But don't just take what I say about it. Please read it yourself. Especially if you enjoy the other books in the series. I will probably read her other novels if they are mystery but I will not read any others like this.

I was provided a review copy of this book by Baker Publishing Group.
Available May 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...