Thursday, July 15, 2010

Coffee Scented Bath Products?

Hey everyone,
I am going to be fast today as I only have a little bit of time. But I just had to tell you about this new product line that is being launched. Remember I have told you before that I love coffee? Well, what if I told you that there is a new line of bath products that smell like coffee? This is sooo great!! I cannot wait to try these out! They are being launched by Barista Bath and Body. You just might want to check out this new line. They all have great names like Perk It Up, Triple Shot, Room For Cream, Make Mine Black, etc. Now, these are also all natural products. And they are the first full beauty line to leverage the revitalizing benefits of coffee by making organic coffee a primary ingredient in it's flagship products. Seriously, you have got to look at this site!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...