Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mommy Bracelets Review and Discount!

I have to tell you about a bracelet I was recently sent. I have to tell you, this is adorable!

This company is called My Mommy's Bracelets. I loved shopping through the store! Vanessa has so many products and really cute items. Check some of these out below.

This is the Mommy Bracelet called Vanessa. It is a Sterling Silver bracelet.The next ones I saw that I really liked was the Mommy and Baby Bracelets. These are really beautiful sets!Now, all of these were the nice but the one I chose to review, was the Big Sister Charm Bracelet. This is part of the Big Sister, Little Sister jewelry.
I really like how cute this is. Very well-made as far as I can tell. My little sister(who is also a big sister) was the person who wound up getting this bracelet as a gift. She has worn it several times and she wears it throughout the day. It has not come off at all and it doesn't feel like it will. I reviewed a bracelet for me before, and it broke within a week. Just not made very well. This is not that way. It will last for a while, so long as her wrist stays small enough:DIt comes with a little charm, which I am sure you can see in the picture, that says 'Big Sister" and it also has a genuine Swarovski Crystal dangle with her birthstone. Normally if you get both the big and lil sister bracelet, it comes with both of their birthstones on one dangle.
Overall, I was very impressed with this bracelet. It would make a very nice gift for your younger ones or for a little lady who is growing up:)

Now, Vanessa has offered my readers a 10% discount on any of her sites. She has Engraved Name Jewelry, Baby Girl Bracelets, and the one I reviewed from, My Mommy Bracelets. So you can order anything, there is no minimum at all, and get 10% off when you use "GIVEAWAYGAL10" as a code. This is for August 1st through the 4th. So please, head over to either of these sites and check it out. You seriously might find something you want to purchase! These would make perfect gifts! Believe me:)

5 comments:

flmom said...

Very cute! Makes me wish I had a sibling to share with.

Unknown said...

I will have to take some time to look at the website. My daughter loves bracelets. I like that you mentioned it hasn't fallen off of your sister. This is always a big concern with me!

Mami said...

They look adorable. I have to go over and check out the site..my little girl is all about bracelets and jewelry!

Ana

Pam said...

Those are cute! I wish I had a sibling to share with too!

Mom vs. the boys said...

I love personalized jewelry, it makes everything so much more special to see a loved ones name on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...