Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Review of Bolthouse Farms Drinks.

If I were to ask you, how many of you liked drinking healthy drinks, I am sure some of you would say you do. But how about if I told you of a drink that is good for you and tastes great too!! See, I try to eat and drink healthy, but I have had a hard time finding stuff that tasted good too. I mean, it is much easier to eat better when you like what you are eating, right?

I am constantly trying out new products, different juices, fruit, etc to find something I like that is healthy. Believe me, I have tried enough juices and drinks out there that I know a good one when I find one. And that is what I got when I was given the chance to try Bolthouse Farms. Now their products range from fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, protein beverages, carrot products and dressings. They have a lot of neat stuff!!

I was sent 4 coupons to do what I wanted with. I used 2 of them for review and 2 I used in my giveaway last month. For my review I tried the Mocha Cappuccino. This is one of the protein beverages. I was kind of going back and forth between that and the Berry Boost Smoothie. But the Mocha won!! I love coffee so that one kind of had the lead:) Our Wal-Mart doesn't carry a whole lot of them so there are many more listed online than what we have in the store. If my store had the Purely Chocolate, I would have tried that one as well:D

The drink was very good. When I first tried it, it was a little warm from going back home. Needless to say, it was kind of bland. Then I put it in the freezer to chill it and when I tried it after that, I loved it!! It has a smooth texture and lots of flavor. I almost drank the whole bottle in one sitting:D Now that tells you it is good! And when I read the back of the bottle and saw what was in it, I couldn't believe all the good-for-you ingredients. Check this list out.

  • Excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals.
  • Good source of Potassium and Iron.
  • Packed with 10g of Protein per 8oz serving.
  • Contains 18 Amino Acids.
  • Low Fat ~ All Natural ~ No Added Sugars.
  • Contains 60mg of caffeine per 8oz serving (One cup of brewed coffee? 115mg).
  • No preservatives and nothing artificial.
  • Flash pasteurized and cold-filled to preserve taste and provide superior nutrition.
Now look at all that!! All the vitamins, protein, nutrients, etc that are packed into this bottle. And there are no preservatives in their products. I am telling you, if you want a good-for-you but still tastes great product, this is it. Please check out their products and look at their website.

These are carried in almost all grocery stores and my local Wal-Mart carries them. And they are in the refrigerated section or the produce area.

Thank you to Bolthouse Farms for sending me coupons to try product for free. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine. Some of this article was taken from the Bolthouse Website.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I used to love Bolthouse Farm drinks, but they've changed them in the last few years and they kind of bum me out now.

Giveaway Lady said...

Melody,
Sorry you don't care for their drinks anymore. I really liked the one I had.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...