Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fracture Photo Gifts!!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to tell you real quick about a new product I am going to get the chance to try and how excited I am to get one!
Fracture is a one piece picture and frame made from printed glass!! How neat is that!! If I do get in on this opportunity, I have to be one of the first 100 people, I will be posting pictures after I receive the product so you can see how this looks and tell you all about it. There are no glass corners or edges to cut:) This is a really neat idea and would make a great gift for someone!

I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...