Thursday, October 7, 2010

Custom Creations Photo Blanket Review.


You all know I told you I would slowly let you know the companies who are participating in my Holiday Shopping Event? Well, this is the first one. I was sent a sample photo blanket from Custom Creations Unlimited to review and they are going to be hosting a gift certificate in the event so one of you will be able to order something from their wonderful store!! And boy will you have a lot to choose from:) If you get a chance, go over and look at their store. You just might be the winner in my giveaway and you will have your item picked out.

Anyways, the blanket I received was a sample. I was not given a choice as far as a picture. I am returning the blanket to them as they use these blankets only for sample reviews. This blanket has a slight defect and that is why they use it for these reviews. Overall I was very impressed with the blanket. It is nice and comfy. Very warm:) The picture seemed to come out pretty good and it looks like the quality of the picture is good. I did not see the original photo so I cannot tell you how close it looks to the original but it seems pretty nice to me. I think this would make a great gift for anyone, Whether you are looking for a gift for the upcoming holidays or an anniversary, birthday or just a gift to say we care. I personally love the Tote Bags they have available and had first asked about doing a review with one of them. They look so easy to use and big for all my books:) But this worked out nicely.

So, this was just my review of the photo blanket from Custom Creations Unlimited. But like I said, they will be hosting a gift certificate during my event. Now, I also told you I will be giving extra entries throughout the time before my event, remember? So, anyone who comments on this post this week, will get an extra entry on the Custom Creations Giveaway in my event. It will be one extra entry. And you have to comment before Sunday. Tell me about who you would love to get on your blanket if you won or what you would like to get from the store if you were the winner:)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I would like to put a pic of me and my boyfriend on it from when we went to Disney World for the first time.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

I'd put a picture of my husbands dog, and give it to him for X-mas. She was 16 yrs. old, and we lost her about 2 months ago. He had her for 8 yrs. before we started dating, and she took right to me, and my boys. After 6 yrs. we married and moved for my husband's new job, We haven't been here but about 6 months. We are buying the place, so we buried her under the tree she always sat and waited for him to get off work.
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

Kristie said...

On the blanket I would probably get a photo of me, my husband and the cats. A nice family photo. If it was a gift then I would get one of my new niece and newphew.
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Following you back from This or That!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Come back and visit often!

http://handcraftedbyheart.blogspot.com
http://www.findingjoyinvegas.blogspot.com

emery said...

hi! I also tried this last year.. thanks a lot for posting this one. I never thought there are a lot of people buying photo blankets and it's really personalized so it's fun to use, you see your picture or relatives' pictures on it.

Photo Blankets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...