Friday, October 8, 2010

Holiday Event extra entries!

Hey guys, don't forget about my upcoming Holiday Event and the extra entries you can get before the event even starts. I am going to be posting them in the left hand sidebar under the Extra Entries line. That way you can remember which ones are available and what you have already done. I have already told you about one of the companies I will be featuring but I thought I would let you know about another one:)

Community Coffee is a wonderful company. I really enjoy coffee, as I am sure most of you know:) But I think it is something with people who read books. Or maybe just a lot of people, period? Not sure but I know many friends who love coffee. Anyways, I say all that because one of the companies working with me is Community Coffee. They will be hosting a gift basket!! I believe it is the Taste of the Holidays gift basket but I am not positive. They are doing some new baskets for the holidays and that one should be out in enough time. So, how many of you like coffee? This will be a very nice basket and I drink Community Coffee and believe me, it is good!! Has a distinct flavor of it's own.

So, would you like an extra entry in the Community Coffee giveaway? Tell me what flavor of coffee you like and if you drink it black or what you put in it:) This will give you 2 extra entries in the Community Coffee giveaway only. And this is during my event. You must comment on this post and you have to do this by Monday.  So, let me know:)

4 comments:

Lydia M. said...

I'm a Folgers girl, but wouldn't mind trying this brand.
I prefer plain flavored coffee, and drink it with just milk.


lindawn(at)hotmail(dot)com

Nanbon44 said...

I am not a coffee drinker, but hubby is and he like his with two creams, no sugar. No instant in this house, we brew fresh ground coffee... Daughters are big coffee drinkers to...

Anonymous said...

i like all kind of exotic flavors and drink it with milk and a little bit of sugar
galyettina(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

i drink normal usual kind of coffee, but i like it black with a slice of lemon
devotus(at)yhaoo(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...