Sunday, November 7, 2010

CCNA Portal

Not sure about you, but I had no idea what CCNA was before I took this post. But since agreeing to write something about them, I have come to find out more about what this is:)

Did you know they have courses where you can get a CCNA certification? This seems to be very intense and they even call it Boot Camp! Look at this one here at the Chicago CCNA. This is also where they are headquartered. That is interesting.

Now, there is also Virginia Cisco Training. Again, intense school. And seems to be good security training. Again, I have not used this company nor claim to, so I am just commenting on what I see from their website. I encourage you to go check it our yourself. They also have San Diego CCNA and Virgina MCITP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...