Monday, May 16, 2011

Check out These Dining Room Tables!


Hi all,
I am sure you remember how much I like to shop around and browse the internet for fun things. I also like to tell you all about them when I find a neat website with a lot of cool items. So, I just knew I had to tell you about More Dining Tables when I saw it!

In our house we all like to eat as a family and at the same time. This was one of our goals that we set several years ago and it doesn't often get broken. But, do you know how hard it is to find a table that will seat all 8 of us? It is very irritating!! So that is one of the things I look for in a dining room table. And the other thing is if it will match our decor and style of the house. I was pretty impressed with the selection I found at More Dining Tables and I want to show you some of my picks while I was browsing their website.

My absolute favorite was this one. The Lifestyle California Kona Rectangular Trestle Casual Dining Table in Brown Finish is very nicely done and would seat all of us comfortably.

Now if I was looking for a table that is more for formal dining, I would go with this one. The Pulaski Royale Pedestal Formal Dining Table in Rich Cherry Finish is absolutely gorgeous! Talk about exquisite:) Looks at the design on the chairs! Now this one would fit our family as it has the leaves to extend the table, otherwise it only seats 6.

I have to tell you, for someone who is only looking for a 2 seat dining table, this Hillsdale Montello 3 PC 36" Round Dining Table Set would be my choice. It is lovely and very practical looking.

Now, for those of you who think that dining tables is all this website carries, think again!! They also have some of the loveliest china cabinets I have ever seen! I am a lover of cherry finish and if it was up to me, the whole kitchen would be done in these colors. Nothing quite like that cherry finish on wood. So when I saw the Hooker Furniture Wynterhall China Cabinet Base in Distressed Cherry I knew it would be my pick! Isn't it beautiful! I just loved it the minute I laid eyes on it:) And it would go wonderfully with the table at the top.

So, what about you? Do you like to eat together as a family, or more hit and miss when everyone is taking the time to eat? And are you a formal table person or a more easy-going person? Let me know what you like and maybe even check out the website to see the neat tables and comment with your favorite.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...