Monday, May 30, 2011

Home Security

I have to tell you, we live somewhat out in the country, we don't have much need for security. But I know some people who definitely need it. And I recently found this home security lincolnton website that I thought was pretty neat. They have a lot of options on their website and it was interesting just looking around. Look at this http://www.localtv-satellite.com/ .

We do have a small dog that barks like crazy whenever someone new comes in so she is kind of our security alarm:) But in some cases, it would be nice to have a regular security system. For those of you looking into this type of home security, I think you might want to check out this website. They just might have the type you are looking for:)

I have not used this company or it's products. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Anne Payne said...

this is going to be a really small world if you actually live near Lincolnton,NC...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...