Monday, June 20, 2011

Want Cheap Skirts for the Summer! Check out Down East Basics!


I love wearing skirts during the summer. They are so fresh and light that you don't have to worry about the heat. Skirts are very versatile and can be worn with just about anything. Whether you want to dress it up or play it down. I also love that they are modest clothing. One problem I have though is finding them online. Well, guess what! Not any more:) I recently found that Down East Basics carries some really cute cheap skirts and other clothing as well for that matter. Below are some of my summer tips for dressing classy and cheap while taking off the heat:)

I like to take a modest skirt and then add a lace camisole, one of the ones that has lace at the bottom and top, and then add a cute top. With only having a camisole, it really takes the heat off and still manages to look modest. Another way is to add a sweater instead of a blouse or top. This is one of my favorite ways to dress up an outfit. So long as the sweater is dressy, I will wear it for Church events, etc.

I personally love wearing modest skirts and they are great for summer wear. Please check out Down East Basics for lots of cute and modest clothing!!

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...