Monday, August 1, 2011

Local Yellow Pages

Hi all,
I am the type of person who rarely ever uses the phone book anymore. With how far internet has come, I can easily find what I am searching for online. Whether it is a new bookstore, the nearest Wal-Mart, local restaurants, etc. One website I found recently is called Local.com.

This website has a very easy search or a more advanced search. I especially like looking for local restaurants. Our area is very small and there are not a lot of places to eat. But this website found some I never knew were around:) Now, you can also find coupons, events, etc on this site. If you are looking for something in your local area, I would suggest checking out Local.com. You can't go wrong and you just might find a business you didn't know was in your area:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...