Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Benefits of Juice Over Soda

I have recently signed up for a Slimdown Challenge and I am really hoping to lose some weight. In the meantime, I am really changing the way I eat and drink. One thing I have found to be a big help is in what I drink. I never realized the benefits if drinking juice over soda!! I actually had one person tell me that soda has the same amount of calories as juice. Which I had to go check out for myself. And in reality, it does have about the same, but you are getting so much more for your calories than just empty sugar and chemicals.

I now drink mainly water and juice. I like fruit juice and vegetable juice. And let me tell you, there is such a variety of juices out there! One that I had never heard of before was mangosteen juice. This is not something you normally hear about:) I love trying out new types of juices!

There are so many benefits that come from drinking juice. Especially over soda. You get all the healthy benefits and the pleasure of knowing you are not putting chemicals into your body. It is such a joy getting done with a meal and knowing I have given my body something good for it. This is something I urge you to do, especially with your children. Swap juice over soda and see how it helps them. I know some children are picky but there are soo many different types of juice you should be able to find one that your child enjoys:)

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...