Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Better World Review Facebook Game by Toonups


I don't know about you, but I am not much of one to play the games they have on Facebook. It is often a waste of time and the children get caught up playing them and don't get work done, homework, etc. So we have pretty much banned the games in our house:) But I just recently learned about one that I can't wait to tell you about! It is called, A Better World and is from Toonups. This is a learning game and has so much to offer! Your kids won't even know they are learning:)



The first thing that caught my eye is that everything looks so nice. It is well done and looks realistic. There are many different areas to this game and they all deal with doing good not only in the game, but in your daily life. I was soo impressed with this! You start out by designing a character and what they wear. You can also get more money and fix up your house or buy more clothing, etc. This will really instill a teaching of how you do good in your children. You find yourself thinking about it as you go through your day. Definitely better for your children than the time wasting games:)

As you go through the game, you will come across many different places. Some of these include Department of Do Good, Arcade, Better Pets, Community Garden and many more! Believe me when I say that your children, and even you, will enjoy this game. I wish I could put up screenshots from my game but I have never been able to figure out how to take a screenshot. You will just have to go see how good this is.

Toonups can be found online and on Twitter. This seems to be an outstanding company and I like what they are portraying. Excellent for the whole family! Below are a couple shots from the game. I would urge you to go check it out and even sign your children up for it. You never know how much this will help them and it definitely can't hurt.

I was given the opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions on A Better World. I received a $50 gift card as a thank you for my participation. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...