Monday, October 3, 2011

Ever Have Need of a Cash Advance?

I have never had need of a cash advance from someone outside my family. Occasionally I have had that time where I needed a little bit of help from my sister or maybe my Dad. But that rarely happens and normally it is the other way around:) You know how it goes:D So I have never had to get a loan or a cash advance from outside. But I have heard about them and just recently read up on them and I thought you all might be interested in hearing more about this.

I am not sure if this is the norm for all cash advance places, but the one I was looking at has pretty good terms. You can get up to a 2,000 cash advance borrow! And then you have a 14 day term to pay off the cash advance loan. I am not sure I would ever need this but it would come in handy for someone who has a check coming in but needs the money right away. Then you just pay it off when you get your cash. There are three steps to getting a cash advance and they look pretty easy. Of course you have to bring in all the paperwork that is required, they want to make sure you will pay back on the loan, but these are things that should be easy. And fast cash advance loans are available in four states. Again, I have never used this, but it would be something to look into.

I have not used this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...