Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rosetta Translation Services.

Hey everyone! It has been a busy week for me and now things should be slowing down somewhat. I don't know about you, but I like just browsing the web. There are soo many things you can find and this one that showed up recently is something I thought that might be of interest to some of my readers. Do you ever have need of a translation service? I know sometimes I get to where I need a translation for something I am doing. Whether it is a phrase in a book, an email that comes in, etc.

This translation company is actually headquartered in London. I was amazed when I heard that! You don't often hear of translation companies that specialize in this type of work in London. I was thinking it would be local but it is not. I browsed through the website and I have to tell you, I was pretty impressed with what I saw.

If you are ever in need of a translation agency, I would suggest checking this company out. It looks to be very professional and the website is great to browse for information!! I got some help just from looking at the site. I will be keeping this site in mind for any translation service I need in the future.

1 comment:

Survey Translation said...

thanks for your suggestion!i will be definitely got through its web pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...