Thursday, November 17, 2011

What do You Think? Puppies vs Babies!!

This post brought to you by Puppies vs. Babies. All opinions are 100% mine.

Okay, a few weeks ago I had never heard of this contest. But with blogging you find out about all the interesting fun things out there. And let me tell you, this is one of the cutest contests I have seen in a while! It is really hard to pick which one I would choose, that's for sure. Let me tell you about the Puppies vs. Babies contest below and then head over to the voting page and get your vote in! PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

Basically the whole gist of the Puppies vs. Babies online contest is to find out who is America's favorite, puppies or babies. Personally, I think my baby(actually a puppy) would win the contest:) LOL! No, really I don't think she would, but it is such a hard decision. Who would you pick? I mean, come on. There are some really cute kids out there. The pudgy babies who smell so good and lay there and giggle. You love them without them even trying or doing anything! But, at the same time, there are just some puppies that have CUTE written all over them! That little puppy face that has such trust and innocence in it? I mean, how you do pick the cutest out of those!!

The website has the cutest  and I went over to look and see who I would choose. I don't believe some of the cuties they have on here. There are video clips and pictures. It is amazing and they are all adorable. Personally I chose Dexter as the cutest puppy, and Jake won my baby vote:) He is so adorable! So tell me, who would you vote for? Head on over to the contest page and get your votes in for the cutest puppy or baby. You can vote in both brackets and then the two winners will go head-on. I can't wait! Leave a comment below with who you would choose and make sure you get your vote in!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...