Monday, December 19, 2011

Making Your Play Area Nice

I don't know about you, but with children playing in the backyard, it is hard to keep it nice. You know how children get:) They think anything and everything is for them to play with or take apart. And with a swing-set, it is even harder. One thing I particularly like is rubber mulch. Have you ever heard of this? It is something you often see at playgrounds and I personally like it.

I went searching online and found several places that carry it. My favorite though is Rubberecycle. They have a lot of information and tons of pictures that show you how this playground surface can be used. The rubber mulch makes for a nicer looking play area and it keeps your children safer. How many times have you seen a child fall and skin their knee? Or they get splinters from the mulch and bark? I can't tell you how many times I have personally seen it at a play area. It happens all the time!

The first time I saw the rubber mulch, I was impressed. It looks professional and yet still manages to protect the children as they play. If they fall down on it, it just cushions their fall. No hurt palms or skinned knees with this product! I really like it!

Rubber mulch is also good for the environment. They take tires that are no longer being used and chop them up. Excellent recycling! Better for you and the environment! Also, this company supplied rubber mulch for the first family at the White House! Can you imagine! This is definitely a company that goes above and beyond. Check it out if you are looking for a safe product for your playground.

I have not purchased from them. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...