Thursday, December 29, 2011

My New Shaving Tips

Well, I recently ordered two new razors. I was never really that picky about my shaving but recently it has become something I am really picky about! Do you know how uncomfortable it gets when you don't shave for a week? It gets really bad:) Anyways, I wanted to tell you about my new razors and give a couple more tips. Read about them below.

I got two new razors. These are both specifically for ladies and they were a little bit expensive. But I was hoping for a better shave than my normal run of the mill razors. And when I say run of the mill, I mean it. I normally purchase the razors that are a little bit more than the cheap ones. They don't make for a great shave. So, I had some money saved up and purchased two. Kind of as a gift for me:)

One of the ones I purchased was the Schick Quattro for women. This turned out to be a nice razor. I am not real happy with the shave but it is better than what I am used to. It just doesn't seem to give a close shave at all. The other razor I purchased was a Venus Razor. Now I have to tell you, out of the two, this is my favorite. Definitely a good razor for a lady! Shaves real close, has the nice gel bar inside. Love this one!!

Now, I admit, there are some things I do that really make for a good, close shave. These are things I do every time I shave so I am not worrying about ingrown hairs, razor burn, etc. Check them out and let me know what you think!

1.Allow the Shaving Cream to Sit.
I put on my shaving cream and then let it sit for a minute. I personally prefer the gel as it seems to work better. This way the hairs get moldable almost:) Odd term, but they come off so much nicer!

2.Purchase a Good Razor.
I am sure you can tell from above, but a good razor does wonders! I feel so much more womanly after using a good razor! It really works better and the one I purchased has the blades you can take off and replace.

So, these are just some of my tips and my choice of razors. Maybe you have some tips for me, or you have your favorite razor? Leave a comment below and let me know! I love hearing from my readers:)

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog about shaving soap
and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Wendy Newcomb said...

I love the Intuition, my daughter really likes the Schick Quattro but not the Venus, she gets too many cuts, but her daughter, my granddaughter loves the Venus.

wrensthoughts.blogspot.com

HugoVasey said...

A good razor is very important to avoid having cuts and more worst, having razor bumps. Applying Shaving Oil before shaving can be a great help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...