Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fastforward Academy and Tax Courses

Wow! It is hard to believe that taxes are about done. I am not a big one for enjoying tax time and I don't know many who do like this time:) While doing my tazes and trying to figure out the best way for me to get my taxes done, I ran across some interesting information andI figured that one of my readers might be interested in this. Have any of you ever thought about taking an enrolled agent ethics course? I don't think I would have the patience or the time for it, but you never know who might find this useful.

As an enrolled agent cpe this is an excellent way to help others and get your work done. Especially if you are somebody who likes to help other people and you enjoy books and taxes. This is just not the job for me. I like helping others, but in no way do I like bookwork like this. And don't even get me started on taxes:( Fastforward Academy is a qualifying program that meets the standards. They are an excellent

So if this is something you are interested in, check out the website. They have plenty of options available and it is worth looking into.

I have not used this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...