Friday, March 2, 2012

Spice Racks for the Kitchen

I personally love designing a home. From the decor to the furniture, art to the rugs, it is always fun to design a room. And in our kitchen, one of the must have items is a spice rack. I am a fan of using plenty of spices and herbs in our food, whether it is meat, salads, or grilled vegetables.

I don't know about you, but one of the hardest things is finding space for all the items in a kitchen. That is why I like the wall spice rack. You still have all the room for your spices but they are up and out of the way. It tends to keep them cleaner as well. I used to have all of my spices and herbs in a cabinet but they were always getting dirty. What better way than to have them in a rack. Now there are all types of racks and you can have your choice. From the wall racks to cabinet racks or just plain ole counter racks:) They also have ones that spin and you actually put the spices in the container instead of leaving them in your store bought jars!!

If you are looking for spice racks, take your time and choose one that will work for your layout and design. My favorite is the wall rack, but your may be the turntable style. Just take your time and choose one. And if you aren't looking for one, they make great gifts for the cook!

I have not bought from this website. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...