Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spice Racks In the Kitchen

We have recently been redesigning the kitchen and boy is it hard work! But it is also fun:) One thing I knew I wanted to get for sure was a wall spice rack. My spices are a daily part of my cooking and I don't make a meal without them. So what better than having them hang right by your stove?

My normal spice rack is actually a cupboard that has small shelves so I can put my small spices on them. When I went browsing for a new spice rack I found a lot of different options I could choose from. I personally like a wall rack but there are some other really nice ones. Another favorite of mine is the spinning carousel rack. This makes it much easier to find the spice you are looking for.

So, if you are looking for spice racks, this is a good place to get them. Make sure you check out all your options, including the wall mounted rack, and watch for deals.

I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Maryann D. said...

It does sound nice to have a wall spice rack, how convenient that would be. I do not have much room in my kitchen, but I did get a spinning carousel rack and I love it, but I have to find where to put it. My cabinets do not have enough room to store it, so I leave it out on the counter.

twinkle at optonline dot net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...