Saturday, August 18, 2012

Farm Rich Pinterest Contest

I heard about a really fun contest and I thought you guys might want to go enter it. This is from Farm Rich and they are giving away a really sweet prize. You could be the new winner of a digital camera or a photo shoot! Check out the details and get your entries in. Very easy!
Pinterest is a place I recently started using and have really enjoyed the fun pictures, recipes, etc. Well, this time I get to pin for a contest! Basically you go on Pinterest and like Farm Rich. Then you get to make a board called "Life's Funny Family Moments" and pin funny pictures of your family and or friends. You have to make sure you include a short caption explaining the situation along with the hashtag #farmrichfamilyfunny . All the little details can be found on the Farm Rich Contest Pin.

You can check out the Farm Rich boards for some fun ideas. I found some really cute pictures on there and some new inspiration. This is a board you will want to be watching in the future too for fun ideas. If you are entering the contest though, you have to hurry! This ends September 3rd. The prize information is all on that link above and all the rules. You can also find Farm Rich on Facebook.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Ann Summerville said...

Pinterest seems like a fun site, but I'm scared that if I get on that nothing else will get done.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Visit my site :: federal student loas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...