Saturday, September 22, 2012

Green Training

Just a real quick post before I get off for the night all but I wanted to post about this real quick. Ever heard of green training? Neither had I:) But this site looked pretty interesting and I was intrigued by some of the info I found, including solar  panel training, and thought others might want to take a look as well. Check it out!

If you clicked on one of the links, you might find training for a new job. Maybe even for a LEED Certification. This is the site with everything for green collar training. Great testimonials which is something I really look for with a company. Whether it is a product I am looking at purchasing or a website where you pay for training. So, if you want to get hers training, check it out. And no I am not talking his and hers:)

I have not used this site. All thoughts are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...