Friday, March 29, 2013

Thank You Cards and Letter Writing.

How many of you like thank you cards? I know my family does. It is so much fun getting them. In this day and age many people don't even write letters or send out personal mail, it is always on the internet. We try to get the kids interested in pen pals who they write at least twice a month. It is amazing how many kids have never written a letter. I have recently heard of barkingmad.com and they have some really nice stuff on there. This is a company that sells cards as well as other art prints like watercolour. I could spend an hour browsing their store:) It is a lot of fun to look, so long as you don't spend too much time. And you can always purchase something for a gift or an upcoming party. 



**DISCLOSURE: I have not used this site. All thoughts are 100% mine. Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birkin HandbagsReplica Hermes vkdx hermes beltsHandbags Hermes nvmn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...