Friday, August 16, 2013

Love to Grill? Win a Char-Griller for Day 16!!

The 31 Days of Fun sweepstakes is still in full swing and the prize for today is a $290 Char-Griller!! For those of you who love to grill and bbq outside this would make a sweet prize. A lot of times over the summer, all the time actually, we grill outside on the back patio. We have a pretty nice one ourselves and it gets a great taste. I love grilling myself:) And this one looks nice! Make sure to enter at the link above.



Leave a comment here and get 5 extra entries in my Amazon gift card giveaway.


**DISCLOSURE: I was entered in a giveaway for a gift card for posting this.  Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

1 comment:

blessnel said...

This grill would be a dream to win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...