Saturday, August 24, 2013

Who Wants to #Win a $1,000 to Little Tikes? Enter Now!!

Hey everyone, I just had to tell you about another great sweepstakes being hosted by Purex and Little Tikes. This is one sweet prize and I know whoever wins this will be very happy:) Somebody will walk away with a $1,000 code to be used on the Little Tikes website and a years supply of Purex detergent!! We are talking some great toys, playgrounds, swingsets, etc that will make a child very happy. And don't forget the detergent. I know it may not sound like much, but I know how much laundry detergent we go through and a years supply would save some money. And you can't go wrong with Purex!


To enter you have to "like" the Purex page on Facebook and then fill out the form. You have to hurry as this ends on the 31st!



**DISCLOSURE: I was entered in a contest by posting about this.  Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...