Saturday, November 30, 2013

Let It Snow Hallmark Christmas Movie!! Airing This Evening.

Hey everyone, just wanted to give a heads up on a new Hallmark movie airing this evening. Let It Snow looks to be a fun family christmas film. I will be previewing it on Sunday or Monday evening and I will post my review on here to let you all know about it but I wanted to let you know in time to catch it on Hallmark. Airs tonight at 8 PM ET or 7 Central. It looks really good:) I have always loved Christmas movies and the fun spirit of them but this one also has an appeal because of Candace Cameron Bure. Catch that name in there? Yep, she happens to be Kirk Cameron's younger sister! But I do like her in her own right as well, not just because of her brother:D

When a resort executive is sent to a newly purchased lodge in Maine with instructions to turn it in to an ultra-modern resort, she finds a charming, successful lodge loaded with holiday spirit and makes a connection with the owner's handsome son. Will she stick with her boss/father’s plans to tear everything down or find a way to save what she has come to love? Stars Candace Cameron-Bure, Alan Thicke and Jesse Hutch.


Check it out on Hallmark tonight!!





**DISCLOSURE: Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...