Monday, December 9, 2013

Snapverse Holiday Greeting Contest! + $50 Gift Card Reader Contest! #SnapGreetings

Have any of you heard of Snapverse? I am not one to be on top of all the new social media sites but this one looks to be quite fun and easy to use! And somewhat different than your normal sites. Let me tell you a little bit about it and then I have a neat contest I think you will want to hear about. Especially when it means one of you will walk away with a $50 gift card and a chance at the grand prize of a $500 visa gift card!!


  • Pair 20-second videos with your favorite songs
  • View snaps on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
  • Share on Facebook, Twitter, text, or email
  • Respond to snaps with a comment or video



Now, about the contest for my readers. This is a little bit more work than my normal everyday giveaways. But I think it is well worth it. And it can be a lot of fun:) For those of you who like doing videos, this is definitely your cup of tea. I am not real comfortable doing videos so when I do my Snap, it will probably be of a recipe or maybe the snow outside, etc. But with how easy this is to do, I just might do one of myself. I will be doing it tomorrow so I can share it with you my readers.

To enter the contest, you have to do the following things. They must be done or you will not be entered. Follow the directions below and get entered in this snappy giveaway! Also, how the winner is chosen will not be through Random.org but in a different manner.

1.Download Snapverse through the Apple Store.
2.Film an original holiday themed Snapverse video. This has to be with one of the holiday tracks available. And you have to include something holiday related and spread some cheer here folks:)
3.Share the video with your Facebook or Twitter friends using the Hashtag #SnapGreeting so we can find them. 
And lastly, #4. Like Snapverse on Facebook. 

So, download, film and use the hashtag when you share, then come back here and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen based on creativity, and how well you use the Snapverse options. So, go out and show just how much holiday cheer you can spread and have fun doing it! You just might be the winner of the $50 gift card and with the holidays coming up, I know we all can use the extra money, right? Also, one last thing. The winner of my contest, will be entered into the grand prize giveaway of a $500 visa gift card!! Don't wait! Get your entries in today. You can make as many videos as you like so long as you do the entries for each one. And I will be checking them.

This contest will end 12/21 so I can choose the winner and get it in for the grand prize drawing.



**DISCLOSURE: I was provided with a $50 gift card to share this with my readers.  No other compensation was given, and all thoughts are 100% mine. Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made a snap here is the link https://twitter.com/SGMFan2/status/413392723102531584
billysundayfan{at]yahoo[dot]com

Kim @ utahcountymoms.com said...

I made a snap greeting! https://twitter.com/utahcountymom/status/414585768372228096

Thanks!

kimc767 at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/mikehcorrigan/status/414591150100471809

Here is my snap!

michaelhcorrigan at live.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...