Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ebay #ImBornTo Curate for a Cause

How many of you use Ebay? I haven't really used it a whole lot but I have family members who use it on a daily basis. Let me tell you, when I browsed around, there are a ton of items just waiting for a new home on there! And not only is this a selling site, but you now can have collections. If you don't use Ebay much, I am sure you are asking what a collection is. In one sentence, it is a way to define who you are by the products you like. I made a collection of the books I like to read. Yep, #ImBornTo read:)




Now, this isn't just about making a collection though. This is also about March of Dimes. Everyone who curates a collection with the #ImBornTo hashtag that meets requirements will be entered in a $5,000 Ebay shopping spree!! And not only that, but for every collection that is made, meeting the requirements, Ebay will donate $1 to March of Dimes! This is definitely worth it in my book.


So, interested in making your own collection? This is super fun, super easy and who knows, just might mean super bucks to go shopping on Ebay:) I would sure enjoy that! If you want to get started, go to the Ebay Curate For A Cause page. And if you need more directions or you don't understand how it works, take a look there to see.



**DISCLOSURE: All thoughts are 100% mine. Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...