Friday, April 25, 2014

The Perfect Fitness Gifts for Mom from Best Buy! @BestBuy #GreatestMom

Do you all know how hard it is to find the perfect gift for Mother's Day? I don't know about you, but there are some times that I just have to search and hope I find the right thing. I mean, what do you give the person who means so much? Well, no longer do I have to search so hard. Because Best Buy is on top of everything! They do all the searching for you and all you have to do is look through their gift center. I totally loved this idea and once I had browsed the site, I came up with a ton of gift ideas. Just check some of my favorites below and maybe you will get an idea or two as well.


I am definitely a fitness addict. If you want to use that term:) I like to exercise every day and whether it is racquetball or volleyball, jogging or walking for fun, and yes, even some time on the fitness games for the Wii and X-box, I found several gift items that I would love to receive. My top choice was the Apple iPod Touch. I know Apple is the best out there(in my opinion here, not fact) and this can really do a lot! From listening to tunes as you exercise, to getting apps that will help you count calories and steps, to alarms you can set for workout time. A bit higher priced than the normal mother's day gift, but well worth it with all you can do.

Now for a little bit lower price, under $100, there were several other items that caught my eye. Like the Breville Juice Fountain Compact Electric Juicer. Boy is that a beauty! No better way to make your healthy juices in the mornings than this baby. I have several recipes going through my head looking at that:)

And as a last solution for someone who walks a lot, you can always pick out a $25 iTunes gift card. Perfect for finding upbeat music and tunes that will make the miles go faster. I buy a lot of my music off iTunes and a gift card there would be a perfect gift. Just think, for $25 I could get at least two albums.


One thing I like with Best Buy is their low price guarantee. If you find a lower price, they will match it. So long as you have the same item and the flyer or ad to show the match. Also, for at least right now they have free shipping on all orders $35 and up. You can't beat that! So what are you waiting for? Head over to the Gift Center and start looking. Mother's Day is coming up quickly and no matter who you are shopping for, fitness, foodie, hostess, or the adventure seeker, I am sure you can find exactly what you are looking for.


BEST BUY IS OFFERING 20% OFF MISFIT SHINE PRODUCTS 
VALID 5/4-5/31 ONLINE OR IN STORE

ENTER CODE MOMSHINE20 AT CHECKOUT



**DISCLOSURE: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Thanks for the information. Sometimes it's hard for me to find the perfect gift. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...