Saturday, April 10, 2010

Novica Stores Review

I recently received two jewelry items in the mail and I wanted to tell you all about them. I was able to go onto Novica and pick out something I wanted to review and so I will show you what I got and tell you my thoughts on them.

The first item I picked was the Jasmine Vine Bracelet. This is a very delicate looking chic bracelet. And it also comes from Bali or Java. That's right! These come from overseas and they are handcrafted by local people. I was really impressed at how quickly these arrived as they are from so far away. I slipped on my bracelet, it is a regular clasp hook, and was very easy to get on. I wore it to Church and got complimented several times. Very sadly the bracelet came apart in two places. I don't think it was from wear as I only wore it a couple days before this happened. And I was holding a child so maybe it caught on something but I didn't feel it catch. I was really upset that it happened because I really liked this bracelet.

The other product I got is the Gold Vermeil Pendant "Majestic". This is really a beautiful pendant! The name is perfect for it! Very majestic looking and something I will wear for special events. I mean, look at it. And this pendant came from guess where? Thailand!! Yep, I have a pendant from Thailand. And it is so pretty. I will be wearing this for a long time to come.

I was really happy with both my products other than the bracelet breaking. I am still able to wear it if I am very careful. If you are looking for a place to get neat, out of this world(or out of this country at least:) gifts or products, Novica is the place to look. Please check them out.

I received two products in exchange for my thoughts on them. I did not receive any monetary compensation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...