Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Review of Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz.

Morrow Little is haunted by the memory of the day her family was torn apart by raiding Shawnee warriors. Now that she is nearly a grown woman and her father is ailing, she must make difficult choices about the future. Several men--ranging from the undesired to the unthinkable--vie for her attentions, but she finds herself inexplicably drawn to a forbidden love that both terrifies and intrigues her. Can she betray the memory of her lost loved ones--and garner suspicion from her friends--by pursuing a life with him? Or should she seal her own misery by marrying a man she doesn't love? This sweeping tale of romance and forgiveness will envelop readers as it takes them from a Kentucky fort through the vast wilderness to the west in search of true love.

MY THOUGHTS- I have to tell you, I read the first book this author published and I loved it! And I almost liked this one better than the first one. She has a style totally all her own. I have never read another book with this style:)

In reading this book, I did see some characters from her previous book, The Frontiersman's Daughter. One of the things I really liked about this book, was that Morrow marries Red Shirt. That was the one thing I was so sad over in her first book. So this totally made me happy:)

You definitely want to pick up a copy of this book!! I can't say it enough:) You will love it!

Available July 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

1 comment:

Laura Frantz said...

Charity,
Bless you for posting such a great, heart-warming review!! I'm so thankful you're one of my readers:) Praying your sister likes the story, too. Bless you abundantly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...