Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting Back Into Shape

Guest post written by Joyce Bull

Now that I'm retired, getting back in shape is a top priority. For the last few years, I worked hard trying to finish up my career, and concerns about fitness and dieting were put on the backburner, so to speak. I ate whatever was cheap, quick and easy, and I went on my way. By the time I got home, I didn't even want to think about cooking, I just wanted to take it easy before going back to work the next day.

Last week was my first week of retirement, and I finally got some time to myself. I decided to sleep in and then spend most of the day online doing some online shopping. I spent some time looking at HearingAidsbyMiracleEar.com because I think it's finally time I looked into a hearing aid. I also spent a lot of time looking at ways I could get into shape at home. I came across the P90X home fitness program while I was searching around, and I seriously think I'm going to purchase it. I've heard good things about it from others my age, and it might just be the right thing to kick me back in the right direction.

1 comment:

Mystica said...

You have it nicely planned out. Nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...