Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 8 Holiday Shopping Event Leatherology

DAY 8
HOLIDAY SHOPPING EVENT
PART 2
LEATHEROLOGY

I recently received this journal for review. Leatherology has some very nice items and I was fortunate enough to get to review their Refillable Desk Journal in Saddle Brown. Now I have to tell you, I love the saddle color! Maybe because I like horses but saddle brown is just a smooth color.
Now, when I get a product in for review, I often take a look at the way the package looks, how it is wrapped and how the product is packed. I have to tell you, I was very impressed with the way Leatherology ships and packs. As you can see from the pictures, my journal came in a nice box tied with a leather wrap. I could just smell the leather without even opening the box:) Then inside the journal is wrapped in a material to protect it. But it looks very professional also.

Then the journal was opened. This is made very well and it is lined. I like when a journal is lined because my writing tends to slant. I have no worries with this when I write in my lined journal. This is also refillable. I can order more pages from Leatherology when I run out of paper. Pretty neat, huh? And need I say any more about the smell? I don't want to keep bringing it up, but the smell is heavenly:D If only they made cologne like this! I could smell it all day long. I keep sniffing my journal:P Amber was also kind enough to put my initials on the front of this journal. See the CL ? Makes it very personal.

Anyways, I don't have a giveaway with this but I was very impressed with the Leatherology company. The shipping was fast, packaging was professional and the product was superior to a lot of others I have seen. Overall, I would give this company a 10 out of 10!! If you are looking for the perfect holiday gift for your man, check this place out. The prices range from $20 to over a $100. But these products are well worth the money. And they also personalize I think all of their products for an extra fee. Nothing better you can get for a gift. Something personal and useful. If you are gift hunting, check this company out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...