Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spicing Thanksgiving up a Little.

It seems like every Thanksgiving that happens over the years, the food just all stays the same and I progressively get bored, so I offered to host it this year and plan on putting a little twist here and there in the dishes so that it will throw people for a good loop.

I went online to try and come up with some new ideas as to what I could fix without upsetting everyone who was coming and expecting to have some classic Thanksgiving dishes. When I was doing that I saw some stuff about a new internet company that I had never heard of before, but after reading some more information about it I decided to CLICK and sign up for the service.

I'm of course going to make a pumpkin pie, but instead of making two so that there will be enough for everyone to eat, I'm also making a lemon and ginger pie. I think it will be a nice change and a pretty good conversation piece because as far as I know, no one will have tried it before.

2 comments:

Jamie O'Neal said...

Fabulous idea! I think you have inspired me to do the same! Many Blessings on your Thanksgiving!

Jamie O'Neal said...

Fabulous idea! I think you have inspired me to do the same! Many Blessings on your Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...