Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winners!!!

Woo Hoo!! I have some great winner to announce here over this past week or so. They have all been contacted through email and most of them have already responded. But here are the winners so you all know who is receiving these great prizes:)

Custom Creations Unlimited Gift Code-racergirl1313 (Verified)

Green Mountain Coffee-Hope (Verified)

Bible Timeline Chart-Elise (Verified)

Riverwalk-Maureen (Verified)

Tukaiz-Jacque (Verified)

$50 Amazon Code-dyxymom (Verified)

Avon Gift Code-Jacque (Verified)

McKenzie-Love2Read (Verified)

Cozy Coverz Throw Blanket-Apple

Now, I am also going to be ending the giveaway sooner with the ones coming up. I want people to be able to choose what they would like or whatever needs done and still get them in before the Holidays. Especially with things that might be gifts. So when the giveaways only run for 7-10 days, that is why I am doing that. Also, please respond as soon as possible on emails so that I can get your info to the reps and we can get the items shipped.

So, go have some fun and enter the new giveaways I have listed. Some have under 50 entries:) I am going to have posts scheduled for the next couple days as I don't know how much time I will be getting on the computer with Thanksgiving this weekend. I will be picking winners and emailing them but I will not be on much. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...