Wednesday, December 22, 2010

80's Tees Review.

I recently received two T-Shirts from 80sTees.com. These were shipped very fast and I was impressed with how quick they came in. I had originally wanted a Peanuts shirt for my Dad, because he really likes the Charlie Brown characters. I did not get to pick the one I wanted but was sent another Peanuts shirt, which was liked as well:)

The Charlie Brown Christmas shirt is very comfy. It is well made and my Dad enjoys wearing it around the house. It depicts Charlie Brown decorating his sparse tree and Snoopy sleeping on his doghouse. I don't know about you, but Peanuts as a pretty cute cartoon and very family oriented. They were kind of funny:) So it was nice to get this shirt that goes back to a family cartoon.

The other shirt I received was Don't Be A Grinch. This is going back to the older Dr Seuss books and not the new movie that I thought was not family oriented at all. The Dr. Seuss books have pretty much been on any child's learning to read list. They are funny and have all those lovely big words that even adults have a hard time pronouncing. This shirt has the Grinch on it and it is a very comfy shirt. The material is not as thick as the Peanuts one but still a nice shirt. The sizes seem to run pretty good but I think this one is still a bit small. I got it in a Ladies Large but it is tight.

This company would be great for gift shopping! Those members of the family who are a little hard to buy for:) The shirts are very reasonably priced and the quality is good. Overall I would give them a 5 out of 5.

I received complimentary product for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine. I do have to let my readers know, there are shirts on here that I do not classify as family friendly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...