Saturday, December 18, 2010

Book Blast Event!

Hi everyone,
I wanted to let you know about an event I am going to be hosting in January. This is the perfect time to relax and curl up with a book to read:) The stress of the Holidays are over, the weather outside is frightful and we have lots of books on our shelves to read. So, I am going to be hosting a Book Blast Event which is to feature authors and their books. There is going to be fun giveaways, lots of interesting facts about your favorite authors and new books to add to your wish list!! So, make sure to mark these dates down. It will start January 1st and run through the 17th. I am not going to run anything on Sundays but every other day will have something book related:) I might have my normal product reviews as well but I am going to mainly be focusing on books. I am also going to have some extra entries available before the event starts.
Please, mark your calenders and plan to spend some fun time here at my blog. Thanks to all you readers who make my day special. And a big THANK YOU to the authors who will be giving away some of your wonderful novels!!

When-January 1-17.
What-Book Blast Event
Where-Here at Giveaway Gal
Who-Great authors and their books.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...