Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Surprise Ski Trip Guest Post

Contribution by Terrance Kirby

My son and daughter -in- law just recently were married. They had the most beautiful wedding that anyone could imagine. Gorgeous flowers, beautiful clothes, fancy cake, and of course an astonishing bride! The couple had spent a lot of money getting everything prepared that they did not have the extra cash for a fancy honeymoon. This was the only thing missing from their amazing wedding. They had simply reserved a hotel in town that had a pool and a spa and wanted to consider that their honeymoon.

I could not be satisifed with this honeymoon. Ever since my son was young he always wanted to go skiing. I decided to surprise them with a ski package to a beautiful resort in Alaska. It was time for them to open their presents, and they got the usual. Toaster, blender, coffee pot, and microwave. The only thing still missing was an exotic honeymoon for the perfect couple.

They were finished with every other present, then I gave them mine. They assumed it was only a card since I had paid for a lot of the other aspects in their wedding such as the photographer and food. To their surprise, it was two airline tickets to Alaska along with a weekend stay at Alyeska Resort in Alaska. The package was all inclusive and everything was already paid for. This was the trip of a lifetime. My daughter- in- law ran to me and gave me the biggest hug ever, then was joined by my son. He had always wanted this, so why not spend it with the woman of his dreams.

I told them that they better get on their way so that they do not miss their plane. They went home packed some winter clothing for the weekend and turned on their home security alarm (information ADT) system and were on their way for the dream honeymoon. This perfect couple deserved every bit of this beautiful trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...