Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting the Best Deals From the Brands Your Family Loves.

Hey fellow bloggers and money savers! Social Moms is at it again:) They always have such nice programs and I love them for it. If you are not signed up for this group, please do it. They are really a big help and have lots of tips and help for everyday things. Anyways, back to today's opportunity, Kroger is one of those nice grocery stores that I like going to. They are clean, have tons of great buys and more ways to save if you are a member. I am the big one in our family who cuts out coupons and watches out for deals at the grocery store so that we can save more ways than one. You know those deals that are buy one, get one and I have coupons on them? Love it! So, I am going to give just a couple tips on how to save money best when you are shopping at Kroger.

1.Cut Out the Coupons.
This really sounds simple but you wouldn't believe the people I meet who do not use coupons. I want to show them a list of all the amounts I have saved over the past couple weeks to give them an idea of how much coupons can help save. Seriously moms, this is the biggest way to help save money. And it may not sound like much, sure you are getting 50 cents off your favorite product, but it all adds up. The other day I went to the grocery store and saved over $25 in coupons. That is a major deal!! Get the paper every Sunday and cut out the coupons you will use. There are even places you can swap coupons and get ones you will use while giving others the one you won't. Kroger is one of those stores that lets you use coupons on top of their deals so it is a big help. I have found some grocery stores that won't let you do that.

2.Read the Ads.
I may not be the smartest person, but you can't know what deals are going on in your local store if you don't read their ads. I normally get the ads and sit down with my coupons and mark up my ad:) Make a list of the items you will absolutely get and mark ones you might. Often products go on sale the week after you get the coupons. Hold onto those coupons as long as you can until the product goes on sale.

3.Watch for the Deal of the Day.
Kroger has a special Deal of the Day. This is available through the end of the week but many times this is a great buy! And like I mentioned above, even with the steal you are getting on the Deal of the Day, you can still use a coupon if you have it!! Many times you can get products super cheap this way.

Now, I know those of you who do not have a Kroger near you will be going nuts. They have super buys and you can't beat their deals. Check out their new CartBuster site and look at the stuff they are giving away, along with their weekly ad! They also have an App where you can get coupons.

So, how do you save money while shopping? Any great tips you can give us:) Let us know in a comment!

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms Kroger CartBuster blogging program, for a gift card worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...