Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oviedo Designs Tree of Love Ringer Shirt Review

I recently received a really cute t-shirt from a company called Oviedo Designs. This is a ladies ringer shirt. I love this look! It kind of looks like a sports shirt but very feminine. And the design on the shirt is even better! It is a Tree of Love! Have you ever seen this before?
I had never seen this design and I loved the whole look it gives the shirt. Kind of a recycle along with cute.

I have to say, the shirt runs small. The sizes are not what I would expect them to be. I got a XLarge in ladies and it does not fit me. I normally wear a large and if it is fitted I wear an XL because I like my shirts a little big. It is realy comfy that way. But with this shirt, I couldn't even wear it. So I gave it to my teen-age sister, who has been wearing it. I would say it is a size 8/10. Maybe a 12. Definitely not the size it says it is. I do love the feel of this shirt and I just wish it would fit me. My sister has been joking around about it because she knows I want it. Anyways, this is a company I would buy from again if the sizes ran regular. And I wouldn't blame the company itself, just one of those things, but I do feel like I should mention it in my review. I have had other companies send me shirts and I had to get like a 2X because of the sizes being fitted.

I like the whole idea behind this company as well. It is all about Investing in Women. If you want to help out women in need AND get yourself a nice shirt in the deal, this is the place to go. I am hoping to maybe purchase a couple things in the future but not sure about the sizing. A lovely place though to get a shirt for your teenage daughter!

Thank you to Leah for sending me a shirt for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely review of my design Charity. I am sorry to hear the shirt sizing is off, but am glad your sister likes the shirt.
:)

Also thank you for mentioning Investing In Women. This is my third year awarding grants and this year funding has been off to a slow start, but I am hopeful that we will reach our goal and award all 3 grants this year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...