Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beautiful, Healthy Body Event!

Well, I did a post last week about my upcoming event and I don't know if anyone saw it. I did it later in the day so that might explain it. I am hosting a Beautiful Healthy Body Event in May and this will run the whole month. I am featuring products that are good for your body or help to make it beautiful. This will run the gamut of nail polish, hair accessories, spa items, soaps, lotions, vitamins, shaving products, etc. You don't want to miss it!! And I am giving you the chance to get extra entries before the event starts so make sure to check below and in the sidebar for those extra entry opportunities.

This week you can get 3 extra entries by posting about this event on your blog or emailing 3 friends. CC me on this please(esterried at yahoo.com). Leave a comment below letting me know what you did and you can get 6 entries if you do both!

I wanted to let you know some of the companies I will be working with. Some of them are only doing reviews but many of them are doing giveaways as well. Check them out!!



So, get your extra entries in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...