Saturday, July 23, 2011

Brander's Promotional Items


With my blog I often like to order promotional items that advertise who I am and what I want in my blog. This helps to get business and traffic for my website. I recently ran across a company called Branders. They do promotional items and this is something I would urge anyone who has a business or company to check out.

I usually order business cards, flyers and I also ordered a shirt with a logo. This really comes in handy just walking around town and doing errands. People see it who might never take a business card. This is an excellent way to get the word out! Whether you do baby-sitting, dog walking, event planning, a home business, etc, this is a great way to advertise!! I like to review a lot of books, as seen here, so I think these would be great to advertise my book review business.

I have not used this company or purchased from the website. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...