Monday, July 18, 2011

Men's Shaving Tips

Hi all,
I have a post today that is kind of different for me. As you all know I am a female:) But in our family we have several males. Well, I was invited to write a post about men's shaving tips so I asked these men to help out with some shaving tips that I could use in this post. As you can see, there are some good ones below:)

1.Wet Your Face.
This is really helpful and gives a closer shave and causes less and irritation to your face. Make sure you thoroughly wet your beard. Shaving after you shower is a great way to get this done.

2.Use the Right Shaving Products.
A really good quality shaving cream is top priority. One that does not foam up is best and works better. Pay a little extra and go with good shaving products. It will be better in the long run.

3.Top Quality Razor.
This is probably the most important tool while shaving. Many men do not want to pay the extra money involved to get an expensive razor. But this is not a good idea. Make sure the blades are kept in top shape. Pay the extra!
4.Use Products Properly.
Watch a video online, ask friends, whatever is needed to shave properly. Shaving wrong can lead to razor burn and irritation to the skin. Make sure you shave right!
5.Moisturizer and After-Shave.
Keep these handy products around. They help to moisten your skin and soothe any areas that have irritation. This can be a specific face wash or a lotion that soothes the skin. A scented one is preferable for the ladies around you:)

So, got any tips for my males? Leave a comment below and let me know:)

This is a post written with tips from members of my family.
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...