Monday, December 5, 2011

Shape Wear

Well ladies, I don't know about you, but I love shape wear! It is not something I wear all the time but a good seamless shape wear is a piece you can't live without:) I recently found a website that I think you all might be interested in if you wear this type of product. If you are a lady, I would think you would love this:)

The website has a ton of great products that range from the Best Bra to the Best Body Shaper. These are what look to be quality products at a low price. They have a sizing guide so you get the exact size you need and the photo gallery shows how their products work. My favorite is the Lacee:) This is a shapewear that has lace at the bottom and top so it can be seen. I love this layered style! I normally wear tanks that have the lace but a shaper would be even better.

If you are looking for a gift for yourself, this is a great one! I try to buy something for myself every once in a while and this would be on the list:)

I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

Thanks for posting - I'll hop on over and take a look.
Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...