Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kitchen Supplies and Pot Racks

Hi all! Do you have the type of kitchen that you have everything in it's place and in order? Or are you the type who likes to just have things sitting around? I personally like to have things nice and in order. One way that I can do this is by using an enclume pot rack. I am sure many of you are asking, what in the world is that? Well, let me tell you about these racks:)

Enclume pot racks are basically like a hanging rack for all your kitchen utensils. Your ladles, spatulas, skimmers, serving spoons, etc. can all be hung up and be out of the way, but at the same time, easily accessible. Enclume potracks are often used in big restaurant kitchens and they are great for the chefs, but I really like them myself. These hang from the ceiling and they stay out of the way for other room on the counters and in the drawers. I have worked in several kitchens that have them, and they are really nice. You can see exactly what you want and just grab it instead of searching for a ladle through all your drawers:)

So, if you own a big kitchen, have a large family, or just plain like the look of these humdingers, I would suggest checking them out. They are pretty handy to have around!

I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

kitchen supplies said...

I would definitely check this out. I need new kitchen supplies for my kitchen and need to replace the old ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...