Friday, April 6, 2012

Hotels And Hotel Supply

Okay, for most of my readers, this article will have nothing you are interested in. But if you are ever in the business of opening a hotel and you could be needing a Hotel Supply Company, you just might want to read on. And you think I am joking:) My little sister thinks she wants to open a bed and breakfast when she gets older:D She just doesn't know how much goes into it.

PeachSuite Hotel Linen and Laundry Supply is a company that does carries products a hotel needs. This is the type of company you absolutely have to know if you are in the hotel business. And these are not just your regular hotel items. They carry everything from the linens to the pool towels to grills, etc. If you are in need of it, they seem to have it!!

Also, if you are in need of Hospitaliy Supplies & Hotel Catering Supplies this is a place to look. I was pretty impressed with what they carry and the prices were very reasonable. Again, I have never owned a hotel or run one but this did kind of get me in the mood for it:) It would be kind of interesting to run a hotel, in my opinion.

I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...